DCC Year End Tournament
|6 Round Swiss Tournament|
|Date||November 6 - December 18, 2018|
|Site||2400 S. Ash Street, Denver, CO 80222|
|Directions||One block east of Colorado Blvd on Wesley|
Open, U1900, U1500
|Entry Fee||20 dollars/month for members, 30 for non members.
12 dollars/month for junior members, 20 for non members.
6 dollars/night for members, 8 for non members. Juniors 2 dollars off|
|Prizes||Based on prizes|
|Round Times||7:00 each Tuesday, except 11/20 and 12/25|
|Entries||Andrew Starr or Ben Gurka|
- Byes for round 1 may be requested at the start of round 2.
- A last round bye must be requested before the start of the penultimate round. Otherwise a last round bye will be recorded as zero.
- Except for the last round, Players may call in a bye request for any round. Only 2 byes will be allowed for non prepaid players. The player will be charged $3 for each bye.
- Except for the last round, Players prepaid for the month will receive a bye automatically, if not in attendance at the close of registration.
- Only one bye will count towards prize money.An unrated players prize money is restricted to $20, unless they qualify for a place prize in the Open section.
Note: due to the holidays, we will NOT be playing on 11/20 or 12/25
An unrated players prize money is restricted to $20, unless they qualify for a place prize in the Open section or there is an Unrated prize. No player can win a special prize and a place/class prize